Today would have been Isabella's first Birthday. We didn't explain to Vivien when she passed in October because she had never met her in person and we knew that she was just too young to understand. I asked her today to come with me to buy some balloons to send to Bella in Heaven. She had a few questions, but was still largely confused about what Heaven is and why we can't see her right now. She made this picture to send to Bella and was concerned about whether Bella would get some cake for her Birthday. I told her that God had the best cake ever for her. I was also having a hard time answering questions while choking back tears, which was also a little confusing for Vivien. We miss Bella so much and pray that today was a day of peaceful remembrance for her parents. We are so grateful that God brought her into this world because she touched so many lives and taught us so much.
6 comments:
Very beautiful!
Thinking of you all on this difficult day...
Really Touching! I'm choking back tears!
Thinking in you all!
What a special thing to do for Bella. Thinking of you and your family on this day of remembrance.
Happy Birthday Bella Grace! She was a truly amazing little girl.
I am sure that she enjoyed her beautiful balloons, her picture and all the delicious cake that she shared with G-d yesterday.
Lots of love!
That is beautiful.
Bella touched so many lives.
I know Bella enjoyed the balloons. How sweet.
Post a Comment