BOY!!!!!! Sadly, his father is calling him Cecil the Diesel. I assure you, this is not his name.
There were some bright spots (calcifications) in his bowel, so I will be testing tomorrow to see if I'm a carrier for Cystic Fibrosis. Please keep us in your prayers that this is nothing. The perinatalogist is not worried about it, but still thinks I should be tested.
Now we have to break the news to Vivien that she is not having a sister....
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago
5 comments:
Congratulations! Boys are so much fun...I am sure that Vivien will be happy with a brother too...it may just take some getting use to! Just wait to hear "what is that???"
Congratulations again and my prayers are with you on the whole Cystic Fibrosis thing...good heavens, can't we all just get a small break with these babies!
Lots of love,
Samantha
Yay for a baby boy!
I will be thinking about you and anxious to hear the results of the testing.
Congratulations! Boys are fun! I pray everything comes out okay on the test. *fingers crossed*.
Can't wait to meet our first grandson, DGBB!! (He'll have to be a tough guy to be able to sport the name Dora Grace Big Bird, though.) Don't worry, his Big Sister will take care of him and make sure nobody picks on him, 'cause that's what Big Sisters do.
P. S. can he play with her tea set even though he can't play with her Barbies???
Lots of Love and Hugs and Kisses,
Grammy and Grampy
Yippeee! Jim gets his very own Nolan! : )
Boys are awesome and fun...but ya'll know, as well as we do, that any baby regardless of gender is a very special gift.
We will be praying for good news for the testing. Hang in there -
YEAH FOR BABY BOY DORA GRACE BIG BIRD! You play with dollies and barbies all you want! It won't matter : )
Post a Comment