The last couple of weeks have been a whirlwind. I started back to work two weeks ago. Then last week, we all got sick in some way or another. The kids and I each had some form of a tummy bug. Jim got a cold. The transition has been difficult and tiring. It's hard to see my kids so little. They are mostly adjusting fine. Vivien has gotten emotional a bit and has also acted out some. But mostly, they are fine. Here is a little bit of a photo recap of the month.
Silas sure loves Donkey. Although he doesn't always like when Donkey talks to him.

Vivien accidentally bit her finger. She kept showing me, so I told her to hold on while I took a picture. She was a bit incensed since, "we don't normally take pics of our boo-boos, mom."

Amba said she gave them both bottles of kefir to drink while she ran to the bathroom. She figured it would keep them busy for a couple of minutes. When she came back, Juniper had removed the nipple from her bottle and the kids were happily playing in the mess. I have to send two sets of clothes with Silas, because he invariably gets himself all wet.

Vivien is finally fitting on her bike well. I feel bad because our sidewalks slant a bit, so it's really hard for her to pedal.

Jim took the kids to see his mom on my first day of work. This was his behind the back shot of the two kids knocked out.









1 comment:
awesome pictures. love the lil chair and finger pics hahaha!
Post a Comment