She really enjoyed her first day. Her friend, Avery, is in her class. Today was her second day and when I picked her up, Ms. Gina pulled me aside and told me how polite and sweet Vivien is. It sure made me proud (even if it confused me a bit...ha ha). She sang the new song she learned the whole way home. She also practiced the Spanish she learned. It was cute to hear her trying to say "como estas". She filled me in that Mason went home early because he had a fever and Jaimee's mom picked her up too. And that Ms. Gina had a veil, and chef's hat, and purses to play with. They have show and tell every Thursday. Today they had to bring a baby picture, so I let Vivien pick one to take. When we got to school, there was a picture collage that the teachers made with pictures from the first day. I'm very pleased and Vivien is really enjoying it.
I'll make another post later about our visit with Grammy and Grampy. They are here until Sunday. I will tell a quick story, though. They came in Saturday evening. Jim came home from work to pick up Vivien to take her with him to pick them up. We didn't tell her they were coming. All we told her was that Dad was coming to pick her up to take her for a surprise. When they got to the airport she commented that "this is where we go when we go to Florida!" Then she saw Grammy and Grampy! She was so excited to tell them that her Dad had a surprise for her!!!! Ha ha. They had to let her know that they were the actual surprise. Luckily, she was still pleased.
Here are some pics from the first day of school and a video of the song she learned today (the hand motions were occurring under the table...excuse the full mouth)...



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
3 comments:
What a big girl! Glad she had a good day :)
What a doll! I'm so glad she's enjoying her class :)
Aw, I love hearing about their day from their own perspective!!
That is one huuuuge bag. I wonder if the straps could be shortened for her.
Post a Comment