We had a maternity portrait session a couple of weeks ago with Kandice of Kandice Ray Photography. She happens to be a very good friend of mine and was happy to work with a family that wasn't looking for "typical" maternity portraits. There are some tasteful semi-nude pics (or as my sister calls them, weird naked pics), so you may want to skip over them if you are easily offended. I think Kandice did a fabulous job and we are very proud of these pics. The first half is black & white, and the second half consists of the same pics in color. They are well worth seeing in color too. Enjoy! (click link below)
share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AZNGblqzbtG1J
UPDATE: We have also made it on Kandice's blog!!! http://kandicerayphotography.blogspot.com/
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago
1 comment:
You all look terrific! I love the pictures! Beth...you look absolutely gorgeous! I wish I had looked that good pregnant!
Love ya!
Samantha
Post a Comment