Friday, June 27, 2008

Ahhhhhh....summer camp!

Today was Vivien's first day of summer camp!!! I didn't take any pictures, but she was a little concerned that she wasn't going to know her teachers. We talked about how it would be a new adventure. When we got there, she went right in like an old pro. I was so relieved and excited for the few mornings I have left to myself before DGBB gets here. She had an awesome time and the teacher mentioned how cute she is. She looks forward to going back next week.

These past few weeks since MDO has been out have been really trying. I can't do much because my anemia makes me so faint, so the poor child has been cooped up in the house watching way too much TV. Naturally, her behavior has been less than pleasant, but I really can't blame her. The poor kid is so bored. Hooray for summer camp!

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Hooray for summer camp! Hang in there...six more weeks and you will have two beautiful babies to snuggle :)

Love ya!
Samantha