Vivien had her little virus a couple of weeks ago....now it's our turn. Jim and I got hit with awful sinus infections this week. They literally knocked us out. I'm still struggling and finally broke down and had the OB's office call in an antibiotic for me. So far it has ruined our dinner plans for tomorrow. Poor Vivien can only be patient for so long with a sick mom and dad. Jim, as always, has made a lot of sacrifices while he hasn't been feeling well to make sure that I can get some rest. I'm ready to feel better. It's May for crying out loud!!! We need to be at the sprinkler park right now, not sitting around watching movies!
Onto the cute stuff...
Vivien just came up to me a few minutes ago and asked me a question she often asks me, "Will you always be my mama?" She asks this a lot, as well as, "Will you still love me even when you are mad?" She asks Jim the same questions. Today she followed it with, "Will you always be my mama and only my mama." I had to tell her that I would not be only her mama. She was confused for a second and I told her that I would be her brother's mama too. She said, "Okay, I can share!" I'm so glad she was so upbeat with her answer, because I was afraid that reality might be sinking in. But I guess not yet....
Clutter Rehab is back new and improved!
3 months ago
1 comment:
Phew! That question would have scared me, too!
I know she will be a fabulous big sis! :D <3
Post a Comment