Monday, January 18, 2010

Walking Progress....and so on

I love this picture. It is my first (fur) babies and my real babies. Everybody is giving Mama some love!

Yes, that would be Jim belching in the background.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Mean? Maybe. Funny? Definitely. (P.S. He loves the kitty now and follows me around petting it.)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

Jim and I got all dolled up for the first time in years to go to the Progressive holiday party this past weekend. They do it after the actual holidays, which is fine by me. It was a lot of fun, and terribly unusual for us to go out together.

One of Vivien's friends passed on some Thomas the Train stuff. The kids have really enjoyed it. Jim and I try to put together different routes, then Sizilla comes along and destroys it. He says, "Whee" and "Hoo Hoo" for the train noises.


The child has finally been making strides (pun intended) with his walking. He is becoming more confident daily.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



We took a little trip to the park yesterday. Silas was enjoying the "Whee." Here, they had a slide race, in which Vivien was trying to rip his arm out of his socket.


Whee! (Vivien, don't!)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

2 comments:

Mother of Ace 'n' Deuce said...

OMG - the boys and I watched all the videos. PRECIOUS! I loved watching the "Old MacDonald" duet. Awesome.

Dina said...

ha ha - loved the kitty shoe video!!

and so sweet to see those first godzilla/frankenstein steps :)

love your family *heart*