My family came to visit from Florida to celebrate Silas' birthday. Becky came on a Friday and stayed through Thursday. My parents brought my niece, Gillian, with them on Tuesday and stayed through Saturday. We had a fantastic time, as always.
Aunt Becky is here!!!
Aunt Becky is here!!!

This was cute. She would tickle the backs of his ears and he just cracked up. He is so ticklish!
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
They don't know I took this video. I was inside, shooting through the window.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
Couldn't resist taking this shot.

We took Becky to the new Cowboys Stadium for a tour. She was kind enough to treat us to the tour. Behind her is the largest television screen in the world. Everything's bigger in Texas...


On Tuesday, Jim took Vivien to the airport to get the rest of the group. Here are Gillian and Vivien seeing each other for the first time since April. This trip was highly anticipated by both girls.

I ordered the bubbly brew (or whatever the heck it's called) for the girls. Vivien spit it back out on her plate. Gillian wanted to guzzle it down. Grampy gave it a taste.

Our waiter was Captain Jack Sparrow. He never broke character. I think we had the best character there. The others seemed kind of lame.





They sang a birthday song to Silas. I thought I was recording, but I wasn't. I realized just as they finished the song, so here is the candle blowing part.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
The girls waltzed their way out of the restaurant.


Wednesday was Silas' birthday. To start the day off, we went to the Addison fountains. I'll do a separate entry to chronicle his actual birthday party.
Here is cutie pie, Gillian.





Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing

I also brought bubbles for the girls to play with.


Jim and Grampy went to get tattoos, so Grammy and I watched So You Think You Can Dance with the girls. They busted some moves.

Vivien is a lot more into partner dancing than Gillian.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing
On Friday, we went to Arbor Hills park.

Normally, mom and I play Hand and Foot every night when they visit. But this time, we were exhausted every night. We finally played on the last night.

















1 comment:
You have the sweetest fam! <3
Happy Bday Silas!!
Post a Comment