Friday, May 8, 2009

Butterflies!

I took the kids to the butterfly habitat exhibit at Collin Creek Mall today. They give you a cotton swab soaked in Gatorade to attract the butterflies. The kids enjoyed it. Vivien only got squeamish when I put one of the butterflies on her head. Silas tried to grab at one I had on my swab. The butterflies were beautiful!








As we were leaving, Vivien asked if we could go to the fountain. I gave her 3 pennies to make wishes. She shared her wishes with me, but I'm not allowed to share them with anyone else. Just don't be surprised if my family is living in a castle one day.

5 comments:

Chrystyna said...

Looks like you had a great day! I love the b/w pic of V!

Sarah Greenman said...

So Sweet.

Unknown said...

hahah cute!

Unknown said...

I always love the butterfly exhibit!!

I hope we can come visit you in the castle. I've always wanted to see one on the inside!!

Cami said...

Man, I wish we had gone to the butterfly exhibit. Great pics! Love the fountain wishes too!