Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
On Monday, we took the kids to see Santa at The Shops at Willowbend. Yes, it's early, but I would rather that than standing in long lines with antsy children. Plus, Vivien doesn't know how to read a calendar. I cropped this photo because they take the pic from such a weird angle that it cuts off everyone's legs and gets a whole lot of random background. Here are my cuties...

I asked Vivien what she wanted to ask Santa for this Christmas. She said nothing because she likes the toys she already has. Then last night before she went to bed she told me that she really wants a ballerina music box. So Santa will definitely get her one of those. In fact, Santa better go order one right now before she, I mean, he forgets.
No comments:
Post a Comment