Sunday, October 5, 2008

Dinner with Vivien & Visiting Cousin Wyatt

Vivien helped me make Chicken Pasta Primavera last night for dinner. As we were eating dinner, she thanked me for helping her make dinner. Ha ha.

While Vivien and I ate dinner, Dad and Silas read a Dora book.

We went to Aunt Liza and Uncle Joel's today for lunch. Wyatt is 4 months now, and Silas is 2 months. They are basically the same size, but Silas' face is chubbier.

Aunt Liza and Silas

Daddy holding Wyatt and Silas. Wyatt is on the left, Silas is on the right. While this may seem obvious to those who have met or seen pictures of my son, apparently they are hard to tell apart. I say this because while they were sitting there, Vivien asked Liza and Joel, "Which one belongs to you two?" Hee hee. I guess all babies look alike to her.

The boys on the play mat.

Aunt Liza and Vivien played dress-up and then put on a performance for us.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Daddy and the boys

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

The boys on the play mat.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Aw, how sweet seeing those baby cousins together!! :)

Glad Vivien let you help with dinner. Did she eat some of it, I hope?

Susan said...

I love kitchen help! Wyatt and Silas are so cute together. It will be cool for them to be so close in age :) Silas is a big ol' baby for sure. LOL

Chrystyna said...

What little cuties!!

Samantha said...

Love the pictures!!! So cute! BTW...could you tell me the recipe for that chicken? It looks YUMMY!!!!

Love ya!
Samantha