Saturday, August 2, 2008

Some Videos

I tried to upload some pictures a quicker way and they ended up not fitting on the page. I don't have the time or patience to do them the way I normally do, so here's some videos to tide you over. Things are going well. We are exhausted, but settling into life as a family of 4.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

Meeting Cousin Wyatt (8 weeks apart)

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books



Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

3 comments:

~Amy said...

Those videos are precious!! I love the "dog" one! So cute!! And the second one, oh had me in tears! I loved those hospital nights when no one was around, just me and my baby! (of course, I *might* be a tad emotional that my baby turns 1 tomorrow! :) )

Anyway, he's precious!

Anonymous said...

Oh I just LOVED the video's! and I really love your new header! I teared up TOTALLY seeing you wheel your boy out of the hospital! :D

See you soon! :

Samantha said...

Finally had a chance to watch your videos...three of my favorites moments...Vivien wanting to know why he does not watch movies, the huge smile about the dogs at home and the sweet cry during the bath...how adorable!

Congratulations again on such a beautiful baby boy!!!

Love,
Samantha