Vivien has been taking swimming lessons for a few weeks, and I failed to bring my camera until today. She's doing great despite her refusal to get into the pool on the first day.....which resulted in me breaking down and crying in the middle of the aquatic center (long story but it had been a rough morning and that was the straw that broke the camel's back). The last lesson is on Thursday, but I'm hoping the Plano catalog comes out soon so that I can get her on for another round through the city.


Our son attended his first concert last night.... I surprised Jim with tickets to Bon Jovi and Daughtry last night for his 33rd Birthday. He's such an amazing husband and father (he puts up with a lot between the two females in our house....one being pregnant and the other being 3...), and I wanted to do something really special for him this year. I was able to keep it secret until we pulled into the parking lot!! He was very excited. Our seats were pretty good and the show was excellent. The vibrations freaked out DGBB a little bit at first. I wadded up my jacket and covered my stomach with it. Then he went to sleep. He woke back up and began doing somersaults during "Wanted Dead or Alive". I felt like such a dork lugging in my little backpack filled with snacks, water, and ear plugs. But as a 24-week pregnant woman, I was glad I had all of it!!

1 comment:
What fun!!! Happy Bday Jim!!! You two look like you had a fabulous time!
I am sorry that little Miss Vivien was so feisty that first day of swimming lessons...I have been there with Noah...as a matter of fact, I think he was about 3 years old too...at least she is enjoying it now.
Glad to hear that things are going well.
Love,
Samantha
Post a Comment